Email Marketing Specialists.
Email is a smart, affordable way to stay connected with clients so you can grow your business. In fact, marketers still consider email the best way to get new followers and keep them.
Top Reasons to Use Email:
- For every $1 spent, 38% is the average return on investment.
- 98.4% of consumers check their email daily. (The other 1.6% forgot their password.)
- There are 2.5 billion email users in the world— about 23 million are in Canada
Email fits right into your current marketing mix.
Supercharge your website. Your website is the central hub of your online presence. Create and customize a Newsletter sign-up form, then sit back as you turn your visitors into subscribers.
Drive more likes, fans, and followers. Expand your reach by posting your email content to your social networks. Then, add social buttons to every email, and add a sign-up form to your organization’s Facebook page.
Bring offline, online. Set up a sign-up form in your business to collect email addresses, use a ListBuilder mobile app, or set up a Text-to-Join number so your followers can use their mobile device to subscribe to your emails.
97% of Constant Contact emails hit customers’ inboxes. Only 77% of regular email does.
Email Marketing from Constant Contact—powerful stuff.
77% of first-time users prefer creating emails with Constant Contact’s editor, 4-to-1 over top competitors.
Great looking emails designed to engage.
Constant Contact email templates are reusable and mobile responsive. Flexible and functional. Easy to edit, easy to match your business and, yeah, easy on the eyes.
Best-in-class deliverability and features to build engagement
Create an automated series of personalized emails, test two subject lines against each other, or resend emails to contacts that didn’t open the first time. And with a 97% deliverability rate, we’ll make sure your email reaches the inbox.
Add more impact to your email marketing by integrating with the tools you already use.
Keep email lists up-to-date, send welcome emails to new customers, and segment current customers with our Quickbooks integrations. No list? No problem—our free tools let you easily add contacts on your website, in-person, or from your Facebook page.
Send the right message to the right audience and track your success in real time.
Hit send and post your emails to your social networks all at once. Our real-time email tracking tools tells you tell you who’s opening, clicking, and sharing your emails in real time. Plus, segment contacts based on the content they click to create more targeted lists for better results.